Friday, April 26, 2013

Chocolate Mint Chobani/Fage Frozen Yogurt


I used to be a frozen yogurt addict. I gave it all up when I became an Herbalife Health Coach and discovered how delicious, nutritious and satisfying their products are. I wake up earlier, get more done, have more energy than I already had and am just plain happier! Now back to the FROZEN YOGURT ADDICT. I think this happened because I worked at Golden Spoon forever! I would eat it everday (luckily I am a runner and burned everything off) but I didn't always feel to hot. My solution: I ate it at night so I could sleep off the stomach ache a bloating. Hah!! Eating lots of sugar at night is not smart because your body stores and does not use the excess sugar. It can also cause a huge sugar drop making it hard to wake up in the morning...yes this was my biggest problem! 


The other night i was reminiscing the yummy taste of Golden Spoon and decided to create my own BETTER from of HERBALIFE FROZEN YOGURT!!


1. I bought some Fage Yougurt. 
2. I poured it into a cereal bowl.
3. I mixed in 2 scoops of Chocolate Mint Formula 1 Powder.












4. I then placed it in the freezer for 30-40 minutes.










PRESTO!! What do I have? Chocolate Mint Herbalife Frozen Yogurt!! Sooo Nommy! I added some chocolate chips to top it off! 

*To be COMPLETELY HONEST, I think it tastes better than any frozen yogurt joint's products!!



Nutrition Facts: Serving Size- 1 container of yogurt
Calories: 190
Fat: 1.5g
Protein: 29g
 

No comments:

Post a Comment